With the advantages of the Internet, especially search engine such as Google, people might think that it is not necessary to use real estate agency. However, it is important to contact a real estate agency because they have deep knowledge about the market and ownership regulations that apply to foreigners. They will also assist you in the conveyancing process, here are some examples:
- Checking the title: real estate agencies will make sure that there are no hidden liens, encumbrances or mortgages attached to the property.
- Do the scrutiny check of the seller and confirm that he/she is owning the property. The problems are usually from the seller’s, not the government.
- Handle detail communication with the seller’s side. Buyers usually have a pretty firm idea in mind of what they want in a property, such as number of bedrooms, must have balcony, and other criteria. However, real estate agency will be alert for issue that you might not be familiar with, such as furnace issues, leaks, roofing problems, mold and insect issues. Their agent will recognize the telltale signs of these problems and know how best to approach them. This experience and knowledge can end up saving you a certain amount of money.
- Giving more objective pieces of advice on different real estate project. A real estate agency, of course, will have lots of properties in their list. Therefore, they have more information and experience to compare and point out what is the advantages, disadvantages of those properties.
- Drafting, translating and reviewing the contract together with you. Every real estate agency will have their own legal department to take care of forming the contract. This is to make sure their clients understand it clearly and don’t miss any important point. Besides, they usually offer post sell services to support if you later legal problem with the property.
WORLD TRADE REALTY
Trust – Care – Respect – Reputation
Address: 09 Nguyen Huu Canh Street, Ward 19, Binh Thanh District, Ho Chi Minh City
Hotline: 0931 999 268